Guidelines for Contributors
* Articles/Book Reviews for Journal of Hindi, Marathi, English are welcome from the scholars in the realm of Hindi,Marathi,English. The contributions should be in the range of not exceeding 4,000 words including notes and references. These should be sent in a hard copy format accompanied by a CD version in MS_Word format[ Hindi, Marathi kruti Dev 10 / Unicode font & English any font. A soft copy should also be sent by E-mail. The contributions may sent to the Editor, Shodh Ritu, Infront Of Hanuman Gad Kaman, Maharana Partap Housing Society, Nanded-Maharashta, 431605 ) Email: email@example.com
* The articles / research papers will be published only after the approval of referees as Journal of Multi Disciplinary is a Quarterly (jan-april-july-oct) referred Journal.
* The contributors must furnish a declaration stating that “the research paper/articles has not been published so far, will not send elsewhere for publication and the same is an original work of the contributor(s)”.
* Copyright of articles vests in the Journal of Shodh Rityu who would be free to reproduce them in any compilation/edited volumes.
* The Journal or any part thereof should not be reproduced without the written permission of the Editor.
* Views expressed in the articles published in the Journal are those of the authors’ and are not to be attributed to the Editor, Editorial Board and Advisory Board.